Family Says Senior Living Resident Ingested Cleaning Fluid, Not Hot Cheetos As Facility Claimed

The family of a 94-year-old man who was living at Atria Walnut Creek in California claims he drank harmful cleaning fluid that was left out by staff even though the company says the man became ill due to eating Flaming Hot Cheetos. KNTV’s Candice Nguyen reports.
» Subscribe to NBC News:
» Watch more NBC video:

NBC News Digital is a collection of innovative and powerful news brands that deliver compelling, diverse and engaging news stories. NBC News Digital features,,, Nightly News, Meet the Press, Dateline, and the existing apps and digital extensions of these respective properties. We deliver the best in breaking news, live video coverage, original journalism and segments from your favorite NBC News Shows.

Connect with NBC News Online!
NBC News App:
Breaking News Alerts:
Visit NBCNews.Com:
Find NBC News on Facebook:
Follow NBC News on Twitter:

#FlamingHotCheetos #SeniorLiving #California

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.